What do you need help with?


What documentation do I need to open accounts for a Corporation or Limited Liability Company?

  • Two forms of identification for each signer on the account
  • Certified Articles of Incorporation or Organization
  • Assignment of Tax ID/EIN or 1st two pages of recent tax return
  • Bylaws or Operating Agreement

For Corporations ONLY:

  • Letter from the Board of Directors

 For Non-Profit Corporations ONLY:

  • Letter from IRS confirming Tax Exempt Status
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk