What do you need help with?


What documentation do I need to open accounts for a Small Civic Organization, Group or Club?

  • Two forms of identification for each signer on the account
  • Certificate of assumed business name
  • Assignment of Tax ID/EIN or 1st two pages of recent tax return along with Tax Exemption form OR a letter from the governing body of the organization authorizing use of their Tax ID number
  • Entity information of the governing body
  • For further information about the documentation needed for your specific organization, please contact your local branch.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk