What do you need help with?


I received a notice that my home is now in a flood zone. What do I do now?

Flood insurance requirements are regulated to the credit union by the Federal Emergency Management Company. They may have updated flood maps based on recent activity in your area. Time is of the essence with a flood map change and we must quickly formulate a plan for issuing a LOMA (Letter of Map Amendment) or placing flood insurance on the property. Please reach out to us at mortgageservicing@trfcu.org to ensure we have a mutual plan of insuring your property and all of your possessions as well as any other requirements. 


Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk