What do you need help with?


Can I convert my existing Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA?

Yes! Most people can convert eligible retirement savings to a Roth IRA. Please speak with your tax advisor about your specific situation to determine if this may make sense for you. 

You may also contact Suzanne Heck for questions on IRAs. You may reach Suzanne at 260.487.3348 or by email at sheck@trfcu.org


Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk