What do you need help with?


Can I roll over my old 401(k) from a previous employer to my Roth or Traditional IRA here at 3Rivers?

Generally, yes. Please contact Suzanne Heck at 260.487.3348 or email her at sheck@trfcu.org to get started. 

Read more about how 3Rivers can help with your future planning needs at:  https://www.3riversfcu.org/our_community/plan_your_future.html

Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk