What do you need help with?


Can money be rolled over from another 529 plan to one I start at 3Rivers?

Yes.  You may perform a federal income tax-free rollover from another qualified tuition program into a 3Rivers' 529 (CollegeChoice) account for the same beneficiary once every 12 months.  Please note:  effective January 1, 2010, rollovers from another state's qualified tuition program will no longer be eligible for the Indiana state income tax credit. 

For more information or to sit down and talk with someone about 529 plans, contact Suzanne Heck at 260-487-3348 or email her at sheck@trfcu.org

Read more about college savings plans at:  https://www.3riversfcu.org/blog/lets-break-it-down-529-plans


Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk