What do you need help with?


Does a beneficiary to a 529 plan have to attend college in Indiana or Ohio?

No.  Assets in the account can be used toward the costs of nearly any public or private, 2-year or 4-year college nationwide, as long as the student is enrolled in a U.S.-accredited college, university, or technical school that is eligible  to participate in U.S. Department of Education student financial aid programs.

For more information or to sit down and talk with someone about 529 plans, contact Suzanne Heck at 260-487-3348 or email her at sheck@trfcu.org

Read more about college savings plans at: https://www.3riversfcu.org/blog/lets-break-it-down-529-plans


Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk