What do you need help with?


Who can open a 529 plan?

Any U.S. citizen or resident alien, 18 or older, or an entity that is organized in the U.S. with a social security number and a valid, permanent U.S. street address, can open an account, regardless of income. Parents, grandparents, other familiy, and friends can open an account for anyone they choose. 

For more information or to sit down and talk with someone about 529 plans, contact Suzanne Heck at 260.487.3348 or email her at sheck@trfcu.org

Read more about college savings plans at: https://www.3riversfcu.org/blog/lets-break-it-down-529-plans


Note: Electronic mail (email) is not secure. Any confidential or sensitive personal/business information should not be communicated in this manner.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk